Wednesday, August 22, 2012

stairs.

image via unknown

image via pintrest

image via emma's design blogg

image via pintrest


At the moment I'm finalising the plans for the stairs in the warehouse. If you scroll down to previous posts you can catch a glimpse of the original rusted iron stairs. I'm definitely going to keep them almost as they are except perhaps paint the railing in a gloss black,I think it stays true to the original design of the building. As soon as the stairs are completed I'll be sure to document it! Here are a few examples of inspiring stairs for you to enjoy in the meantime.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks with regard to showing such a nice blog on the internet I like your blog quite definitely on the internet.
    Iron Stairs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...